One of the most common questions I get from prospective clients is to define the differences between the two premium handicapping services I offer – the 5 Star Club and the Platinum Club. It’s a very good question so I decided to dedicate this blog entry to delineate the differences between both high roller subscriptions.
5 Star Club Membership
- The 5 Star Club consists of my own proprietary research and analysis, including my exclusive 5* selections which are a documented 64.3% since 2007;
- Members also receive access to all of my 2*, 3*, 4* investments, which are delivered by way of email and/or text message for added convenience;
- Members can expect a maximum return on their investment as Oskeim Sports has consistently outperformed the stock market since 2007;
- My 5 Star Club has received 31 distinguished awards from The Sports Monitor of Oklahoma, including three #1 finishes.
Platinum Club Membership
- The Platinum Club consists of three to five sports picks per week from the most powerful off shore betting syndicates in the industry, bar none;
- The Pinnacle Syndicate is a documented 175-100 (63%) since March, 2009, while the Vegas Syndicate is a documented 135-88 (61%) since December, 2009;
- All selections are delivered by way of email and/or text message for added convenience;
- Members can expect a maximum return on their investment as the Platinum Club’s various syndicates have always generated substantial profit.