With week three of the college football season is about to kick-off, the experts at Pro Edge Sports wanted to return with our much-anticipated NCAA Football point spread update which tracks where the sharp (i.e. professional) money is going on the games.
Sharp/Professional Sports Bettors Favor:
- South Alabama (sharps got +14 or better)
- Arizona (sharps got -15.5 or better)
- Central Michigan (sharps got +6 or better)
- Old Dominion (sharps got -17 or better)
- Florida (sharps got -18 or better)
- Boston College (sharps got +18 or better)
- Georgia (sharps got -5.5 or better)
- Texas State (sharps got +10 or better)
- Georgia Southern (sharps got +17 or better)
We can also confirm that sharp money is favoring UNLV (at +10 or better), Fresno State (at +12 or better), Indiana (at -6.5 or better) and Virginia (at +6 or better). Keep in mind that professional bettors may like the same side as the betting public, but the big difference in that the sharps get the best of the number (point spread).
Amateur/Public Sports Bettors Favor:
- Northern Illinois
- Texas A&M
Pro Edge Sports has sources throughout the globe following the money trail during the week, and we are proud to be able to bring you this information on game day. Be sure to check back on a regular basis for updated point spread information as we are dedicated to providing sports bettors with the best information in the industry, bar none.