The 2013-2014 NFL season is finally here and the experts at Pro Edge Sports have been working all spring and summer preparing for the football campaign. Our database is the best in the handicapping industry when it comes to NFL betting trends, angles and winning situations. If you are looking for 90% winners or better (from a technical standpoint), Pro Edge Sports Picks has you covered. Below you will find Week One NFL betting trends, angles and winning situations that should help you cash tickets as we kick-off a new NFL season.
Week One Betting Trends, Angles and Winning Situations
- Non-playoff teams facing playoff teams from the previous season are a combined 46-29-1 ATS (61.3%) since 2002;
- NFL home underdogs of 7.5 or more points are 171-129-4 ATS (57.0%) since 1989;
- Dallas quarterback Tony Romo is 19-30 ATS at home, but just 11-25 ATS versus division opponents;
- New York quarterback Eli Manning is 45-27-1 ATS on the road, including 27-16 ATS as a road underdog;
- NFL teams that go winless in the preseason (0-4) are 8-20-1 ATS in season-openers;
- NFL Road underdogs who made the playoffs the previous season are 1-11-1 ATS in Week One versus teams that didn’t make the playoffs since 2002;
- NFL home underdogs of 8.5 or more points are 22-2 ATS over the last 24;
- The Cleveland Browns are 1-13 SU in season openers, while new head coaches are 20-37 SU in season-openers with teams who had a losing record the previous year;
- Kansas City head coach Andy Reid is 24-34 ATS versus AFC opposition, including 5-7 SU and 3-9 ATS versus the AFC South;
- The Seattle Seahawks are 53-32-1 ATS (62%) at home and 33-52-1 (39%) on the road since moving into their new stadium;
- Week One NFL favorites on Monday Night Football are 22-20 SU and 14-28 ATS since 1980, including 12-20 SU and 9-23 ATS as favorites of six points or less and 2-11 SU and 1-12 ATS if they had ten or more wins the previous season;
- The San Diego Chargers are 20-3 ATS versus AFC South opponents since 1992;
- The Dallas Cowboys are 3-13 ATS at home over the last three seasons, including 1-9 ATS as home favorites of seven points or less;
If you are looking for expert advice from the most successful sports handicapping service in the nation, Pro Edge Sports Picks is your winning destination.