Week Four of the college football season is almost here and the experts at Pro Edge Sports Picks have you covered from an betting standpoint. Please find below our College Football Betting Capsules and Free Sports Picks:
North Texas (+33) (-110) at Georgia
- North Texas is 5-0 ATS in its last five games as underdogs of 23 or more points;
- The Mean Green are 5-0 ATS following a bye week, whereas Georgia is 1-6 ATS off a bye;
- College football home favorites of 12 or more points are 27-47 ATS in games before facing LSU.
Middle Tennessee State at Florida Atlantic (+4) (-110)
- Florida Atlantic is 11-2 ATS as underdogs and 9-1 ATS in its last ten games following an ATS win;
- Middle Tennessee State is 3-7 ATS in its last ten games after failing to cover the point spread;
- The Owls are 1-10 ATS at home after losing two of their last three games.
Utah State (+6.5) (-110) at USC
- Utah State is 13-3 SU and 11-2-1 ATS in its last sixteen games overall;
- Utah State is 18-2-1 ATS as underdogs of four or more points;
- In their last four road trips against BCS opposition, the Aggies have lost to Wisconsin by two points, to Auburn by four points, to Utah by four points and to Oklahoma by seven points.
Marshall (+8.5) (-110) at Virginia Tech
- These teams have played one another four times since 2002, and the Hokies have won all four by an average of 29 points per game;
- Marshall is 4-1 ATS as non-conference underdogs of less than 13 points, whereas the Hokies are 0-6-1 ATS as non-conference favorites of less than thirteen points;
- Marshall head coach Doc Holliday is 6-1 ATS as a non-conference underdog, including 4-0 ATS when getting ten or more points.
Pro Edge’s Free Sports Picks: North Texas, Florida Atlantic, Utah State & Marshall.