Tennis wagering options are abundant if you find the right pay per head to manage your online sportsbook. We may have already lost you! You are probably a local bookie that has been doing this gig for a long time and you know your clients and their needs. You know your area, whether it’s the local sports pubs, work, or wherever it may be.
Where we have lost you is with the “online” part. You are probably not online and you most likely believe that getting online is simply too expensive. It can be expensive, this part is true. Setting up a website that’s functional and user-friendly can be tricky, to say the least. Websites are expensive.
Take a look at any online sportsbook that you can dial up in 20-seconds. They are all complicated, they are all-inclusive, they offer all of the day’s sports betting action along with the day’s lines and odds. These sites are not easily built and they certainly not built in a day or two.
Not a chance unless you have thousands of dollars to spend. If you are in the same boat as most bookies, then you are looking to save a buck or two and you are certainly looking for wagering options that may be lesser-known, but can earn you some fantastic extra money. Tennis wagering is that sport. You must be offing it and you must keep the lines sharp in order to draw tennis bettors.
The Best Move:
· Tennis is a wildly popular sport to bet on with several different wagering options within the sport. The popular online sportsbooks are all offering tennis as a wagering option. We are not telling you that your goal should be to compete with these “big boys” of the online gambling industry. What we are admonishing is this; find a way to keep your clients loyal.
· Your clients want to bet on tennis and they want to bet when they want to bet. They are tired of betting on your time! We have been right where you are and we know this to be a fact of the industry and none of us can get around it. Bookies must be all things to all people, all of the time and this means 24/7 availability. If you are not available at 2:00 AM, or 4:00 AM, or 11:20 in the afternoon, then you are losing business.
· Let’s get real: You can’t possibly be available 24/7. This bookie gig may be your fulltime job or it may be a side gid. No matter what it is, you are not available 24/7. You are not available every time your clients want to get a bet in. What do they do? They find someone that is. You are losing money. Stop the bleeding with a pay per head.
· Now you can have a 24/7 presence and you can have an online sportsbook that looks like any other online sportsbook. Remember, your goal is not competing with the biggest sportsbooks in the world, absolutely not. Your goal is to keep your clients engaged and gambling. You want them spending their money with you not another book.
· Offer it and they will come: This is the bottom line, the short and tall of this issue. You must start offering the best wagering options on an organized and easy to use website that’s open for business 24/7. You do not have to be awake at 3:00 AM to accept your client’s wager.
Now, they can log in to their account and start betting against you at any time of the day or night. All you need to do is procure the deposit from your client in one way or another and give them an account on your website.
· Tennis wagering offers it all for nearly every bettor. It offers match-play, in-game play, (number of games, totals) it offers prop odds on individual players, and tennis offers every league in the world and events that are happening all across the world at any given time.
Find the best pay per head provider and expect to pay an affordable price of around $7- $10 per head. You will receive a top-notch website that’s custom-built for you and your players and it will be built for free and within a day or two! Call the PPH today and start earning what you’re worth.
More pay per head tips:
1) A1PPH Highlights Your Strengths and Transforms Your Weakness in Bookmaking
2) Buffer Zone Establishment for Your Clients
3) Enduring Qualities of Bookies and Pay Per Heads
4) Vast Online Casino Options For the Crowd Adverse
5) Why choose A1PPH