So you want to become a bookie? This bookie business can be a fun gig, as well as a highly rewarding one. What you must do is evaluate the cost and make sure that jumping in is an affordable move and one that will show immediate profits.
Unbelievably, the sports bookie business is one of the only business opportunities that will land you those overnight profits. If utilizing a pay per head – this job will be much easier, and you will have a much better shot at big profits, right away.
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of a pay per head and why choosing a pay per head is a better option than building a website from scratch.
- Think of yourself as a politician! Normally, we would never ask you to do such a thing, ha, however, this is one time when it’s appropriate. A politician needs two things, or he may as well go away and never be heard from again –money, and a base – constituents.
- Bookies need the same basic things; they need money and clients and you need your clients to be loyal. You especially need their loyalty at startup. If you have a bunch of “one-hit wonders” the first weekend of business, and then they all disappear… where does that leave you?
- You may have a client or two now, or you may have several clients that you are taking wagering action from. Guess what? You are already a bookie. What you must do now is to find the best tools to help you manage this bookie business.
- The biggest mistake that “rookie-bookies” make, is not looking at their bookie business as if it’s any other business that you are starting up. You may love coffee, and in your neighborhood, there is a shortage of great coffee shops. You find a nice location, you rent it, and the rest is history.
- You must treat your coffee shop as any startup business should be treated…you need to set a working budget; you will need to itemize your bills and know when the money comes and when/why the money goes.
- This is how you must approach the bookie business. You must set a budget for yourself and you must know where every dollar goes and when every dollar comes in. You can’t afford to give all of your bankroll away on a halftime bet for $5,000. Maybe you can if you are wealthy but let’s face the facts, most wealthy people don’t become bookies. They become bookies first and then hopefully become wealthy. You may never become wealthy as a bookie, however, there is certainly no reason to not believe that a six-figure income isn’t highly achievable.
- The pay per head offers you the opportunity to use a bookie software management system that does all of the daily tasks for you.They set the daily sporting events and use a state-of-the-art interface that makes your online sportsbook look like any other that can be dialed up in 30-seconds on an organic Google search.
- A traditional website will cost between $5,000 and $10,000 to start. You must hire a dedicated server; a dedicated webmaster and you will need a designer that knows code and has a wealth of experience in the online gaming world. This price tag is not going to be cheap. You can do it and you can build a fantastic site; however, you can have the same… FREE with a PPH.
- The PPH will build your online sportsbook site within a day or two and it will include an online casino and racebook. You get all three and you want the racebook and casino, they are both cash cows and will make up for many rainy days in the sportsbook.
Call a fantastic PPH today and ask for a free trial. They will be glad to give you a test run and show you the ropes. The best PPH providers are charging around $7-$10 per head, per week. Don’t be fooled by the “lowball offers”. They are out there. Find a PPH with a great reputation and start winning big.
Learn more about Pay Per Head: