Professional bettors and betting groups alike wasted no time in exploiting the inefficiencies in the sports marketplace as several games have been hit hard this week. Pro Edge Sports has unmatched contacts throughout the industry who follow the money trail so that the betting public can distinguish between sharp action and market manipulation. Please find below out sharps action report:
Stanford at Oregon State (+3.5) (-110)
- Oregon State opened as 5.5-point home underdogs, but a flood of money has come in on the 6-1 Beavers. At the time of this report, Oregon State is currently installed as 3.5-point home underdogs, and Pro Edge agrees with the move;
- Oregon State is 23-8 SU in conference home games, 3-7 ATS in this series and 13-2 ATS as conference underdogs of seven points or less. The Beavers also take the field with revenge, which is significant in that Mike Riley’s squad is 4-1 ATS at home looking to avenge a prior loss.
Florida Atlantic (+23.5) (-110) at Auburn
- Legitimate sharp money has been favoring Florida Atlantic all week as the opening number of +25.5 has been driven down to +23.5. Regardless of the existing line, Pro Edge agrees with the move as the Owls are 11-0 ATS as road underdogs, covering by an average of 11 points per game. Let’s also note that Florida Atlantic covered here in 2011 as 31-point underdogs (30-14 final);
- Auburn is coming off its biggest win since 2010 as players and coaches alike were shedding teats on the sidelines following the Tigers’ upset win over Texas A&M. With a huge revenge game on deck versus Arkansas, it is hard to imagine the Tigers getting up for this non-conference affair.
Arizona at Colorado (+14.5) (-110)
- Arizona is 3-8-1 ATS as road favorites over the last five years, including a shocking 48-29 loss at Colorado in 2011 as 10.5-point favorites. Professional bettors have little to no confidence in Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez as he is 3-14 ATS as a favorite versus an opponent off a double-digit loss in its previous conference game, including 0-9 ATS if his team is off a win;
- Pro Edge doesn’t trust coach Rodriguez because he is 13-17 SU and 8-20-2 ATS versus conference opponents off a double-digit win, including 2-16-2 ATS in his last 20 games. We agree with the early move on the home underdog as we expect Colorado to continue playing inspired ball for coach MacIntyre.
Professional sports bettors are successful because they consistently beat the closing line, thereby allowing them to place +EV wagers.