In this blog article, Oskeim Sports provides a detailed report on where the professional bettors (i.e. sharps) are putting their money on Saturday, September 15. We hope you enjoy Oskeim’s sharp money report!
Professional bettors bet numbers, not teams. Unfortunately, the sharp money has moved the line several points in many of these games, thereby reducing and/or eliminating the value to bettors looking to chase the smart money.
Oskeim Sports’ Sharp Money Report for Saturday, September 15:
- Army (-6.5) over Hawaii
- Rutgers (+3) over Kansas
- Boise State (+1.5) over Oklahoma State
- North Texas/Arkansas UNDER 68 points
- Miami Ohio (+13) over Minnesota
- Duke (+4.5) over Baylor
- Tulsa (-1.5) over Arkansas State
- Purdue (+6) over Missouri
- Utah (+4.5) over Washington
- New Mexico State (+3) over New Mexico
- San Diego State (+5) over Arizona State
Please remember that many of the games listed above have lost most (if not all) of their value due to the sharp money moving the lines. Professional bettors always get the best of the number so chasing line moves is a failing betting strategy.
Amateur bettors that chase line moves driven by sharp money are consistently placing -EV bets. Rather than engaging in this failed betting strategy, hire an honest and reputable sport handicapping service like Oskeim Sports that can tell you where the sharp money is going BEFORE the lines move.
Betting Nuggets Supporting the Sharp Money Moves
- Hawaii has to travel over 5,000 miles to play a 12 p.m. eastern time game against Army, which is technically 6 a.m. for the Rainbow Warriors. Note, however, that Hawaii is 5-2 ATS in the Eastern Time Zone since 2005.
- North Texas ranks third in the country with 6.61 plays per drive, which effectively chews up the clock with efficient drives.
- Kansas is 4-14 ATS in its past eighteen games as a favorite, including losing three of its last four outright in this role.
- Boise State is 4-0 ATS with three outright wins in their past four games as an underdog.
- Duke is 22-9-1 ATS with sixteen outright wins in its past 32 games as an underdog.
- Baylor is 4-16-1 ATS with nine outright losses in its past 21 games as a favorite.
- Utah is 12-4-1 ATS with seven outright wins as an underdog since 2014. The Huskies are 0-4 SU & ATS in its last four games away from home.
- San Diego State is 6-1 SU & ATS in its last seven games as an underdog.
Be sure to check back daily for Oskeim Sports’ award-winning betting advice, free picks and sharp money reports.
Oskeim’s premium sports picks have won 32 distinguished awards from third-party monitoring sites since 2007, including finishing Ranked No.1 overall in both 2014 and 2016!