How do we protect your information
- How do we use your information; and
- How to contact us about privacy
How do we protect your information?
My website has a number of security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control. Highly sensitive data including credit card information are additionally secured through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software. Our servers are located in a locked, secure environment.
How do we use the information you provide?
Anyone who wants to become a member of Oskeim Sports Consulting, LLC (OSC) community will be required to register for a free membership ID and password. Upon registration, you may be asked to provide your name, address and email information. Be advised that OSC does not disclose, resell or redistribute any personal or private information you provide during the registration process.
OSC uses an order form for customers/members to purchase the products and services available on its site. Upon making a purchase, OSC may ask for your name, address, credit card information, bank account information and email address. This information will be used by the merchant to bill the user for the purchase. OSC may use your email address to provide you with news and information about OSC. Be advised that OSC does not disclose, resell or redistribute any personal or private information you provide during the registration process.
IP Addresses and Log File Data
We log your IP address, which is the location of your computer or network on the Internet, for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes. We also use page hits in the aggregate to track the popularity of pages that people visit in order to improve the quality of the site. There is no personal identifiable information collected in our log files.
How can you contact us?
All data and information on the oskeimsportspicks.com website is for news matter and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to be used in direct or indirect violation of local, state, federal or international law(s). Any use of information and recommendations provided is at the user’s sole discretion and Oskeim Sports Consulting, LLC is not liable for any losses or damages incurred either directly or indirectly. Oskeim Sports Consulting, LLC does not guarantee its selections and, accordingly, adheres to a ‘no refund’ policy.
Users must be the older of 21 years of age or the legal age of majority. Minors are prohibited. All data and information contained on or within the oskeimsportspicks.com website cannot be rebroadcast, reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part in any manner – either in print form or electronically via the Internet, including but not limited to other Internet sites, newsgroups, posting boards, and forums, etc. – without the written prior consent of Oskeim Sports Consulting, LLC.
By using this website or becoming a member of Oskeim Sports Consulting, you expressly acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the following terms, conditions and limitations of liability:
- Oskeim Sports is not in any way responsible for any loss, liability or damages, monetary or otherwise, that may occur from the use of information supplied.
- Oskeim Sports does not grant a license to and hereby expressly reserves all intellectual property rights relating to information owned by Oskeim Sports provided on its website or by e-mail.
- You understand and agree that there will be no refunds of any credit card payments or guarantees of any predicted outcomes, and that the consulting fees set forth herein have been fully earned upon receipt thereof. Should you decide to terminate this agreement prior to its contemplated completion, no refunds will be issued as the consulting fee was fully earned upon payment thereof.