The professional handicappers at Oskeim Sports have the winning information you need before betting on Tuesday’s MLB games. Oskeim’s MLB Betting Market Report gives you the winning edge.
Seattle Mariners (-107) at Washington Nationals
Analysis: Seattle applies to a very good 30-12 (+18.6 units) system that invests on certain teams priced between +125 and -125 following a one run win versus opponents that have scored three runs or less in four consecutive games. Since July 24, 2019, the Mariners are 24-6 (+48.1% ROI) straight-up following a game as home favorites in which they issued one or fewer walks. Since May 3, 2017, the Mariners are 37-10 (+34.5% ROI) straight-up with a starting pitcher coming off a road win in his previous outing if they are priced within certain parameters and it’s before the All-Star game. Take Seattle and invest with confidence.
Los Angeles Dodgers at St. Louis Cardinals UNDER 8.5 runs (-105)
Analysis: Since July 27, 2021, the Dodgers are 13-2 UNDER in road affairs if they are playing with at least one day of rest. Since June 18, 2021, the Dodgers are 15-1 UNDER as road favorites of -220 or less if they are playing with at least one day of rest. The under also falls into a very good 451-312 totals system of mine that invests on the under in games between.501 or greater teams on a four-game or more winning streak versus .499 or worse opposition. This situation is 20-12 (62.5%) UNDER this season. Take the under and invest with confidence.
Additional Betting Trends for Tuesday, July 12
- San Francisco starting pitcher Logan Webb is 14-0 (+62.3% ROI) straight-up and 9-5 (+37.2% ROI) against the run line since September 1, 2020, at home following an outing in which he lasted at least five innings and allowed one or more runs. This situation is 9-3 against the run line in its last 12 circumstances.
- This season, road favorites with a starting pitcher coming off a win and an under versus teams that scored 5 or more runs in their previous game are 26-10 straight-up, including 9-1 both straight-up and against the run line if they won their previous game by two or more runs.
- Since September 12, 2019, the Los Angeles Dodgers are 52-20 (+13.1% ROI) straight-up and 43-29 (+14.1% ROI) against the run line as road favorites following a game in which their bullpen allowed more than one run.
- Since 2014, New York right-hander Gerrit Cole is 46-7 (+19.4% ROI) straight-up and 32-21 (+4.2% ROI) against the run line as a favorite of -200 or more following an outing in which he pitched six or more innings versus a starting pitcher with an ERA of 9.00 or better on the season. This situation is 31-15 on the run line since April 28, 2018, producing a net profit of +13.2%.
- Since March 25, 2021, home favorites coming off a non-divisional game in which they had less than nine hits are 37-6 straight-up versus an opponent off a game as a home favorite.
- Underdogs in game 1 of a divisional series entering off a loss as road underdogs are a money-burning 6-26 straight-up this season.
Join Oskeim Sports today and save 20% on your first purchase at the online store!