Welcome to Oskeim Sports’ Daily Betting Market Report! Oskeim’s award-winning sports handicappers provide bettors with valuable information on Saturday’s games. Be sure to check out Oskeim’s premium sports picks for sale at the online store!
Oakland Athletics at Toronto Blue Jays (-260)
Report: Since 2008, MLB favorites of -210 or greater are 1893-661 SU (74.1%; +4.2% ROI) and 1479-1069 RL (58%; +4.5% ROI) in games with a total of eight runs or more, winning by an average margin of +2.27 runs per game. Toronto applies to a very good 2251-885 SU (71.8%; +1.9% ROI) and 1430-1189 RL (+2.1% ROI) system that dates to 2004 and invests on certain large favorites of -200 or greater. This situation has won by an average margin of +1.98 runs per game in that span. Since 2012, MLB afternoon home favorites in games with a total of nine or more runs are 760-476 SU (61.5%; +3% ROI) and 575-659 RL (+2.3% ROI) if it’s not a Sunday.
Finally, since 2004, MLB home favorites of -160 or greater with starting pitchers coming off a loss in which they allowed 8 or more runs are 479-242 SU (66.4%; +1.7% ROI) and 362-357 RL (+4% ROI), winning by an average of +1.74 runs per game.
Houston Astros at Los Angeles Dodgers (-170)
Report: Since 2004, MLB home favorites of -160 or greater with starting pitchers coming off a loss in which they allowed 8 or more runs are 479-242 SU (66.4%; +1.7% ROI) and 362-357 RL (+4% ROI), winning by an average of +1.74 runs per game. Since 2010, MLB teams coming off a game as underdogs in which they trailed by one run after the seventh inning are 884-1140 SU (43.7%; -4.8% ROI) if no runs were scored in the final two innings. Los Angeles applies to a profitable 2212-1329 SU (62.5%; +5.4% ROI) and 1808-1733 RL (+4.7% ROI) system of mine that dates to 2014 and invests on certain home favorites (or road underdogs) coming off a game in which both teams had fewer than seventeen hits.
Finally, Houston falls into a negative 2631-4675 (36%; -4.3% ROI) system of mine that has cost bettors over -$21,400 against the run line since 2002.
Washington Nationals at San Diego Padres (-190)
Report: San Diego applies to a very good 2251-885 SU (71.8%; +1.9% ROI) and 1430-1189 RL (+2.1% ROI) system that dates to 2004 and invests on certain large favorites of -200 or greater. This situation has won by an average margin of +1.98 runs per game in that span. Since 2002, MLB .490 or worse road underdogs of +142 or greater are 1163-2358 SU (33%; -8.6% ROI) and 1530-1385 RL (-2.8% ROI) following two or more consecutive losses, losing by an average of -1.5 runs per game.
Finally, the Padres are 14-0 SU and 12-2 RL (85.7%; +65.6% ROI) since June 17, 2019, following a game in which they scored thirteen or more runs, winning by an average margin of +2.79 runs per game in that span.
Bonus MLB Betting Trends for Saturday, June 24
- The Tampa Bay Rays are 299-178 SU (62.7%; +11% ROI) and 267-210 RL (56%; +10.6% ROI) following a win since 2018
- Kansas City starter Jordan Lyles is 5-28 SU (15.2%; -61.2% ROI) and 11-22 RL (33.3%; -39.2% ROI) as a road underdog coming off an outing as a road underdog, including 2-13 SU and 5-10 RL since 2020
- Since 2003, .610 or greater home favorites from game 27 out in games with a start time 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. eastern time are 186-86 SU (68.4%; +8.5% ROI) and 124-126 RL (+6.5% ROI), winning by an average of +1.45 runs per game
- The Cincinnati Reds are 12-0 to the Under since June 29, 2021, with no rest if they scored ten or more runs in their last game and allowed one or more runs
- Toronto starter Jose Berrios is 20-0 in his career as a favorite of at least -200 when the total is no more than 9 runs.
Join Oskeim Sports today and save 20% on your first purchase at the online store!