What are Futures Betting Odds?
There are betting odds that deal with either a current game/match or an upcoming one. It could be any singular game within the season, including postseasons. Futures betting odds pertain to a future event or championship. These can be bet on at any time during the year. You can only bet on a regular game a few days prior.
For example, you can bet on the NBA Finals winner as soon as right after the previous NBA Finals end. The same goes for the league MVP and who gets drafted first overall in the draft.
Current Odds to be in 2021 NBA Finals- As of March 8th, 2021- via Vegas Insider
- Los Angeles Lakers- +280
The Lakers are currently third in the West but have the best odds to win the championship. Why? Never count out any team led by Lebron James.
- Brooklyn Nets- +300
The Nets are the favorites out of the East and that is mostly from the recent signing of Blake Griffin. There’s basically a Big 4 in New York with Griffin, Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, and James Harden.
- Los Angeles Clippers- +500
The Clippers are half a game behind the Lakers but have two of the most accurate 3-point shooters this year in Marcus Morris Jr and Lue Kennard.
- Milwaukee Bucks- +750
If Giannis Antetokounmpo could get more help around him, the Bucks could have the best odds in the league. When a man like Giannis goes 16/16 in the All-Star Game, you need to build up the team better around him.
- Utah Jazz- +800
The Jazz hold the best record in the entire NBA. The issue is their players like Rudy Gobert, Mike Conley, and Donovan Mitchell are constantly being looked over for the teams with more star power. This is my personal pick to win.
Odds to win the 2021 NBA Eastern Conference
- Brooklyn Nets- +130 (Currently 2nd in East)
- Milwaukee Bucks- +275 (Currently 3rd)
- Philadelphia 76ers- +550 (Currently 1st)
- Boston Celtics- +900 (Currently 4th)
- Miami Heat- +1400 (Currently 6th)
Odds to win the 2021 NBA Western Conference
- Los Angeles Lakers- +125 (Currently 3rd in West)
- Los Angeles Clippers- +275 (Currently 4th)
- Utah Jazz- +450 (Currently 1st)
- Denver Nuggets- +1300 (Currently 6th)
- Phoenix Suns- +1600 (Currently 2nd)
Odds to win NBA Division
- Los Angeles Lakers- -105 (Pacific)
- Dallas Mavericks- -145 (Southwest)
- Utah Jazz- 3000 (Northwest)
- Miami Heat- -300 (Southeast)
- Brooklyn Nets- -200 (Atlantic)
- Milwaukee Bucks- -5000 (Central)
Odds to win NBA MVP
- Joel Embiid- 76ers- +200
- LeBron James- Lakers- +250
- Nikola Jokic- Nuggets- +450
- Luka Doncic- Mavericks- +1200
- Giannis Antetokounmpo- Bucks- +1600
Odds to win NBA Rookie of the Year
- LaMelo Ball- Hornets- -500
- Tyrese Haliburton- Kings- +500
- Anthony Edwards- Timberwolves- +1000
- James Wiseman- Warriors- +2500
- Immanuel Quickley- Knicks- +2500
Odds to win NBA Coach of the Year
- Quin Snyder- Jazz- -150
- Monty Williams- Suns- +600
- Doc Rivers- 76ers- +650
- Tyronn Lue- Clippers- +1400
- Steve Nash- Nets- +1500
Odds to win NBA Defensive Player of Year
- Rudy Gobert- Jazz- -200
- Ben Simmons- 76ers- +225
- Myles Turner- Pacers- +600
- Giannis Antetokounmpo- Bucks- +1400
- Joe Embiid- 76ers- +1400
Be sure to check out Oskeim Sports’ award-winning subscriptions at the online store. You can Oskeim’s #1 Ranked March Madness Package for only $325, which includes the rest of the NBA season absolutely free.