Week twelve of the college football season is upon us, and the experts at Pro Edge Sports have you covered with helpful betting capsules for many of the weekend’s most interesting matchups. Of course, if you would like to receive award-winning investment advice backed by industry-leading transparency, simply visit our online store and take advantage of one of the many subscription specials.
Indiana at Wisconsin (-23) (-110)
- Wisconsin is a perfect 8-0 SU in this series, including 6-1 ATS over the last seven meetings. The Badgers are outscoring their opponents by a 39-7 point margin at home this season, while outgaining them by an incredible 317 yards per game;
- Wisconsin head coach Gary Andersen is 18-4 SU and 17-1-2 ATS since the start of last season, while the Badgers are 8-1 ATS as conference favorites of more than fifteen points.
Oklahoma State at Texas (+3) (-110)
- College football home underdogs off an overtime win are 20-3-1 ATS versus an opponent off a win of 8 or more points, provided the foe allows more than 19 points per game on the season;
- Texas head coach Mack Brown is 54-4 SU at home when his team has a winning record, whereas Oklahoma State head coach Mike Gundy is 8-17 ATS following a win versus .801 or greater opposition.
Iowa State at Oklahoma (-24.5) (-110)
- Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops is 15-1 SU and 13-3 ATS following a loss of more than seven points, including 10-0 SU and 9-1 ATS at home. The Sooners can also secure a meaningful bowl bid by finishing the season at 11-2, and we expect a very focused effort from Stoops’ squad today in their home finale;
- College football favorites of 24 or more points, off a loss of 21 or more points, are an incredible 20-0 SU and 15-5 ATS from Game Nine out.
Michigan State at Nebraska (+6.5) (-110)
- This is the first time that Nebraska has been installed as a home underdog since 2009 when the Huskers upset Oklahoma. Nebraska’s defense continues to improve as the Huskers limited Michigan to a whopping -21 yards rushing last week (175 total yards; 7 sacks);
- In the three most recent meetings between these two teams, Nebraska is a perfect 3-0 SU and ATS with a +136 yards per game edge. While Pro Edge certainly leans with the home underdog, it’s interesting that the visiting team in Michigan State games are 16-4 ATS!
If you are a serious sports bettor who want to earn a second income, Pro Edge Sports is your winning destination. No hype. No false promises. No gimmicks. Just consistent winners backed by industry-leading honesty and transparency. Sports betting has never been more enjoyable (and profitable)!