The professional handicappers at Oskeim Sports have the winning information you need before betting on Thursday’s MLB games. Oskeim’s MLB Betting Market Report gives you the winning edge you need.
Minnesota Twins at Cleveland Guardians (-150)
Analysis: Since June 17, 2018, the Twins are 2-21 (-80.4% ROI) straight-up and 8-14 (-37.6%) against the run line as underdogs in game 2 (or beyond) of a series following a game as road underdogs in which they scored six or more runs. Since September 4, 2019, Cleveland starter Shane Bieber is 14-1 (+49.5% ROI) straight-up and 14-1 (+90.0% ROI) against the run line following an outing in which he allowed less than three runs. Finally, Cleveland falls into a very good 69-26 system that invests on certain American League home favorites of -125 to -175 that are allowing 4.4 or less runs per game. Take the Guardians and invest with confidence.
Milwaukee Brewers (-118) at Pittsburgh Pirates
Analysis: Since July 2, 2018, the Pirates are 1-17 (-78.9% ROI) straight-up as underdogs following a come-from-behind win in which they scored first. Since September 17, 2021, road favorites with starting pitchers who lost their previous outing are 60-26 (+19.1% ROI) straight-up and 50-36 (+20.6% ROI) against the run line if they defeated the opponent in their previous matchup, including 34-13 (+25.0% ROI) straight-up in divisional affairs. Finally, Milwaukee is a profitable 25-10 (+6.8 units) in this series over the last three seasons, including a perfect 6-0 this season. Take the Brewers and invest with confidence.
Additional Betting Trends for Thursday, June 30
- Since April 19, 2022, the New York Yankees are 20-1 (+42.0% ROI) straight-up and 15-6 (+40.6% ROI) against the run line in the opening game of a series, including 10-0 straight-up and 8-2 against the run line since May 24, 2022.
- Since April 17, 2022, the Oakland Athletics are 0-12 straight-up as underdogs of more than +160.
- Since May 3, 2017 (pre-All-Star game), the Seattle Mariners are 35-10 (+33.3% ROI) straight-up with starting pitchers entering off a road win in their previous outing provided they are not underdogs of more than +170.
- Since March 27, 2022, non-divisional road favorites in games with a total equal to or less than eight runs are 713-28 (+23.8% ROI) straight-up and 64-37 (+30.2% ROI) against the run line.
- Since July 24, 2018, the Philadelphia Phillies are 15-5 OVER as favorites following a loss as underdogs in which they blew a lead.
- Since July 8, 2019, the Philadelphia Phillies are 2-12 (-74.1% ROI) straight-up and 2-12 against the run line as favorites following a loss as underdogs in which they blew a lead.
- Since June 21, 2021, Atlanta starter Ian Anderson is 9-0 (+63.7% ROI) straight-up and 8-1 (+91.0% ROI) against the run line following an outing in which he allowed four or more runs.
- Since July 6, 2021, the Los Angeles Dodgers are 1-8 (-79.6% ROI) straight-up and 1-8 (-75.3% ROI) against the run line in regular-season affairs as favorites of less than -135 in games with a posted total of fewer than nine runs.
- This season, teams in game 3 of a series coming off back-to-back losses, where their last game went under the total and they hit at least one home run are 21-4-2 to the over.